Find MAC Address is a tool for finding the MAC address of computers on the network.
This tool is an easy way to find the MAC address of a local or remote computer on the network. Select the target and method and find the MAC address of a remote computer on the network. The software can not only find the MAC address of a computer, but also lookup the manufacturer of its network card.
With Find MAC Address, you can find the MAC address of your or remote computer and also of any computer within the specified range of IP addresses. Unlike similar software, Find MAC Address can find the MAC addresses of computers using four methods (ARP, NetBios, NetAPI, WMI).
The program can not only get the MAC address of a computer, but also lookup the manufacturer of its network card. After you select one of the four methods and specify the target, you will get all possible information about the MAC addresses.
- Getting the MAC address of the local computer.
- Getting the MAC address of one remote computer either by its name or IP address.
- Getting the MAC addresses of all computers on the network.
- Getting the MAC addresses of all computers within the specified range of IP addresses.
- Four methods for finding MAC addresses (ARP, NetBIOS, NetAPI, WMI).
- Detecting the manufacturer of the network card by its MAC address.
- Detecting the names of network devices (only if WMI is used).
- Searching the scan results.
- Saving the scan results to and loading them from a file in the XML format.
- Exporting the network scan results to text files or a Web document.
No related posts.